About Stanmore

We are busy creating

a brand new site

Our story begins back in 1958. Stanmore was established by Leo Tuohey and began trading from its main office in Stanmore, Middlesex, with other two regional offices. Leo was succeeded by David Complin and Martin Flannagan who were succeeded by Don Leavey and Chris Brown.

Now trading as Stanmore, Rajbir Singh Manak became the current owner and Managing Director in 2000 following the retirement of Chris Brown.

The continued evolution of Stanmore saw us putting in place many new procedures which enabled us to provide our clients with the highest levels of service. This steady progression soon demanded larger premises and more staff so in 2007 we subsequently moved from Welling to our new offices in Erith, Kent.

Over the last decade our increasing breadth of expertise has led us to being selected for some of the largest projects undertaken by contractors within the building sector and has more recently allowed us to diversify into new markets, providing specialist expertise in four key areas; Dry Lining, Façades, Metal Work and Glazing.

With over 60 years in business, we are proud of our heritage and for being recognised as one of the most revered service providers within our sector. Quality, passion and commitment is evident throughout our business and in all that we do and we will continue to support and care for our customers and deliver impeccable standards of work long into the future.