Unitised facades constitute prefabricated and built units. The units are relocated from the factory area to the site for quick set up onto pre-prepared fixings. Generally, unitised facades are the breadth of a glazing bay and one or even two storeys higher. The panels are glazed and sealed off-site, with gaskets and glazing beads.
Unitised facades are suitable for a demanding tasks, fast-track schemes, modern building, and refurbishment models requiring further sophisticated and bespoke facades.
Unitised facades framework has a wide range of designs, with a blend of different panel sizes, and colors.
Today expansion of offsite structure production has expansively developed. Unitised facades combine the benefits of off-site and modern techniques of construction.
Increased developers and technicians are embracing the advantages of shifting components of the construction system into a factory setting.
The Stanmore modern plant is progressing and taking operations to a higher level. Upskill of employees have provided a more extensive selection of unitised façades.
The Benefits of unitised facades
The extra approach to facade layout and construction has provided advantages
- Provide many artistic variations. Architects can exploit every blend of finishes, infills, exterior attribute, and glazing expertise.
- Versatile design layouts such as stone cladding, metallic, composite or polycarbonate sections windows, doors and mounted lighting glazing; brise soleil and the photovoltaic panels
- Shorter lead periods helping technicians and architects meet up the growing need. Less construction time, allowing it to meet remarkable time cutbacks on site of 70%.
- Increased safety measures on site. Since to put units up you don’t need an elevation on scaffolding.
- Reduced storage area and handling of materials used on site. A specific benefit to city center sites due to the limitation of space and accessibility.
- Unitised facades designed in a factory environment, provide quality, and durable facade systems.
- Since the factory environment has waste control measures cost from loss, damage and wastage reduce.