When looking around buildings, we don't always take an interest in the details. When designing the infrastructure of the building, glass has a significant role. Glass provides light, protection, energy, and safety. Window glazing is used together with glass across a range of uses from walls, stairwells, balcony, and ceilings.
Our highly skilled glazers have years of experience working with different types of windows. Stanmore provides various types of glazing, doors, and windows for commercial and residential buildings. Our services vary from installation, emergency repairs, security improvement and draught proofing.
We ensure that our glazing solutions adhere to stringent quality standards and are safe for multiple uses. These uses include flooring, sound-proofing, high rise windows, listed buildings, in any size, shape or colour and entrances.
In addition to all the glazing services, our fitters are highly skilled in the handling, fitting and care of the glass. Our customers enjoy long-term high-tech glazing services with durable fittings ensuring peace of mind.
After many years of work, our standards have consistently improved and are continuously doing so. Therefore, our quality techniques and project management are without comparison in this industry. Our staff undergo continuous training to enhance their skills as technology evolves. We offer a project team based on the skills and experience required for a specific job.
Our location ensures fast access to all major routes. If you need to undertake any domestic, commercial glass installation and repairs don’t hesitate to reach Stanmore where we have a wealth of experience and skill in glazing and glass industry. Our expert team can specify and install all glass types for any purpose. Meeting our customers requirement is our primary goal no matter how simple or challenging they may be.
We offer windows and doors in either aluminium or composite as part of our façade solutions. We work closely alongside some of the biggest brands including Reynaers, Scheuco, Kawneer and Aluk to ensure the quality and technology widely demonstrated across our projects.
All of our aluminium doors are PAS24, SBD tested to meet the current security level for communal entrances. We only offer automatic sliding / swing door system to BS7036/EN16005 automatic door legislative standards. We can also offer LPS1175 SR2 Steel panel doors with louvres for the tough bin store doors.
Curtain wall system used are CWCT tested with ability to carry heavy and high specification double / triple glazed units. The Polyamide thermal isolator in the aluminium systems reduces the building heat loss to retain energy. This also allow duo colour to window system which gives a soft feel to the internal habitable area where the external of the building remains strikingly impressive to the architectural finish.
· Windows and doors– air, light and access
· Aluminium or composite windows – durability and thermal performance
· Curtain Walling – wider spans of framing, modern appearance
· Louvres – Good ventilation, Hiding lift shafts and mechanical plants on roof
· Spandrel – covering slab edge, contain fire barrier between floors
· Cills – divert rain water away from the building
· Cill Support – to ensure robust window Cills to withstand weather and cleaning strategy
· Brise Soliel – reduce glare of sun
· Bin Store Doors – secured and robust
· SBD & PAS 24 – meeting level of security
· Lifetime Homes – ease of access and use
· Automation – access control
· Entrances – security and control
· Canopies – secondary protection
· AOV – ventilation strategy
· Roof Lights – access and safety
· EPDM – weather tightness
· Mastic – finishing touch
· Compriband – primary weather line of defence
· Sliding door – large opening
· Panic Exit Door – egress access